I studied Art History specializing in Cinema History, Art Theory and Contemporary Art.
Because of my passion about films, decor and architecture I decided to start studing Art Direction. Finally, I was accepted as a student at ECAM.
I've worked in advertising, music videos, animation short films, tv series as Art Director, Art Assistant, Set Constructor, Propmaster, Set designer and stylist in fashion shootings...
I love to participate in projects from the begining idea to the end result, but I´m also a passionate team worker for custom projects. Creative work is my fuel. I´m open to new proposals.
My personal touch it's defined by the love for the texture, the mixed media, collage, analog tecniques, historic and vintage visual references... Restless curious interested in such a different visual and artistic fields, that enrich the end result.
I had participate in several award winning short films and projects. These are some of my achievements:
Music videos internationally recognized for this bands:
Vetusta Morla / Marta Sanchez feat. Nena Daconte / Mäbu / La Bienquerida / Magnêtica...
- "Padam", (2003).
- "El misterio del pez", (2007).
- "A nena que tiña unha soa orella", based on a short story by Lucía Etxebarria (2009).
All they have recived numerous national and international awards.
- Historical documentation, visual developing, design and art direction of the flashback sequence of "O Apostolo" animation feature film (numerous award nomination and winnings). Main title beggining and ending sequences for the film also (2010).
- Art direction, set designing, props and atrezzo in advertising for brands as Shiseido, Dêcleor, Tele5, Fundación Fun3, Asisa, Garnier...
- Set decor, propmaster, food styling and fashion styling assistant for fashion photographer Juan Villasante (2011- 2016).
- Costume 1st Assistant at TV show "España Got Talent", Freemantle Media, 2016.
Sitio web: http://cargocollective.com/bespokearts